Internet TV has all your favorite shows and plays right thru Real player and Window Media Player. Check it out today @ www.hdtvonmypc.net
Friday, March 4, 2011
Look what I stumbled upon by searching the web
While I was waking up this morning I wanted to see some previews for the new releases today and Ialso googled Adam Sandler comedy and look what google search found for me. That's right something from back in 1997. I never seen it outside of any record store. Hey, when was the last record store I seen? Since I moved out here in the country everything is so far away. So I turn to amazon for all my music needs and movies. Check out this seller, JESSEOSHOW, he has over 3000 listings and been selling for over 12 years. So here is the link for all your one stop shopping on Amazon. Shop til ya drop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment